Outline of Role
An experienced Research Grants Administrator to work in their highly motivated and friendly research team.
3-5 years relevant work experience. AAT equivalent accounting qualification or relevant experience. Skills gained within Research grants area
Day to day duties
- Support senior administration with the day to day running of section dealing with sponsors ensuring accuracy of information
- Preparation of claims and invoices
- Maintaining schedules for claims
- Updating information held on file using Agresso
- Produce routine report from general ledger
- Initiate and enter journals
- Work closely with Grants officer ensuring accuracy of research grant expenditure
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary notice period and salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003. Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.